We make it possible for our customers to develop simple, flexible, and scalable solutions while delivering the highest
standard of customer support and service reliability in the industry.
Call us on 0861 787 377 or if you prefer to chat, Send us a WhatsApp on 060 068 7377.
- Technical support: 08:00 to 20:00 (Monday to Sunday)
- Account queries: 08:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Sales and order follow up: 08:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday), and 08:00 to 14:00 (Saturday)
Time Frames and Actions
Should remote assistance not be successful and a call-out is required, supersonic will carry the costs if the fault is found to be on the supersonic network. However, if the fault is found to not be due to the supersonic network, a call-out fee will be applicable as described below. Faults logged with our call centre during supersonic business hours will be:
- Acknowledged within two hours from receipt of a call or email.
- Logged by way of Service Request within 30 minutes from acknowledgement.
- Faults not resolved by the CSR (Client Service Representative) within two hours of the fault being reported, will be allocated to a technician for assistance.
Critical network faults affecting multiple users will be attended to within four hours from first report received. Upon completion, the client will be updated on the fault resolution by way of Service Request notification. If your fault was attended to and you did not receive a Service Request notification, or for any other information, you are welcome to escalate the issue to our support desk at email@example.com
Call out fees
Should remote assistance not be successful and a technician is called out to the Customer’s premises, a call-out fee will be applicable if the fault is found to not be supersonic network related. The following tariffs per hour will be charged:
Weekdays 08H00 to 17H00 pm: R550 per hour
Weekdays after 17H00 and Saturdays: R690 per hour
Sundays and public holidays: R920 per hour
Note: If the Customer insists on a technician responding on a Sunday or public holiday, a call-out fee of R920 will apply, regardless of whether the fault is as a result of supersonic or the Customer.